Contract review and consulting services include:
Review utility bills for accuracy
- Analysis and consultation of power system circuits and distribution
- Negotiate with local utility company for more favorable rates based on usage history
How long has it been since you reviewed your contract with your electric utility? What does that contract really say?
Most utility companies do not guarantee that customers will be charged at the most favorable rate and are not responsible for notifying customers of different rates. EPS will work with you to identify the most cost-effective rate schedule under which you should be billed.
- Review demand portfolio and suggest ways to reduce the demand and minimize the penalties related to maximum usage
The demand charge can represent the highest portion of an electric bill; it can also be the most confusing element of the power bill because the customer is billed for having the peak demand available for use when needed.
EPS will work with you to determine what causes this increased demand and whether operation can be modified slightly to reduce peak requirements.
- Allowing EPS to conduct an audit of your facility utilities bills may reap significant savings for the future and even refunds for past periods.
Submetering services include:
Are you getting all the energy you pay for? You may be surprised to learn that errors in billing by your suppliers or by your accounting department (or both) are costing you money. EPS can provide property owners with information and recommendation regarding redistribution of utilities.
- Accurate means to allocate all utility costs.
- Actual customer energy and demand usage
- Taxes (local and state
- Miscellaneous fees and charges
- Customized reporting showing each tenant’s usage and all house loads
- Analyze electrical distribution system and maximize profit for each resale operation
- Procurement, installation, and operation of automated reading systems
Sales of metering equipment at substantial savings
EPS is a proud distributor of Global Power Products (GPP) metering equipment, featuring the ENER-COMM and VT-2 which feature:
To learn more about Global Power Products please visit their website by clicking here!
- Auto-ranging Power Supply, 120-600 Volts
- Extensive installation diagnosis that will detect an inverted Current
- Transformer or cross phasing of the wiring
- Potential Indicators
- Meter Service up to 5000 Amps
- No Multipliers are ever required